Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stuck In The Middle


So right now I'm in a quandary.  I have begun to read Relentless by Robin Parrish ... which is AWESOME so far, but I've also been lent Imaginary Jesus by Matt Mikalatos through booklending.com.  This website may be one of my favorite sites around (and NO I am not getting paid to say that).  What it does is hook up people with Kindle's (or Kindle app's) that have bought books and want to lend them to someone else.  The catch is, that the books can only be lent once.  Many publishers are declining the option to allow their books to be lent.  It's a great concept, and I can't wait for the Kindle library to begin this fall.  I've heard some rumors that it's gonna be pretty darn amazing.

In other words ... Relentless is on the back burner until I finish Imaginary Jesus.  Two totally different books here.  Relentless is total non-stop action from page one, and Imaginary Jesus is comedy, action, and thought provocation from Chapter Zero.  You'll understand when you read it.  I'll do full reviews on both of these when I get them done.  I'd guess that I'll get IJ done by the weekend.  Until then ... Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there.  I'll be enjoying the day with my wife and daughter for the last time alone ... our next little girl will be here by the end of July.  I can't wait to bring another into the reading fold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment