Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce Myself

I'm just a guy who like to read.  I read anything I can, from the Bible to fantasy to mysteries to historical fiction.  Heck, I'll even read the toothpaste tube or the shaving cream if I'm in a pinch in the bathroom!

My story is long, but I'll give you the short version, and expose more about myself as we go along.

My name is John Szabo, but I've been called worse!  My mom was a libriarian growing up in my elementary school.  This was before PC's in the libraries to mess around on, so when I went to school with her before school, when none of my friends were there (and were probably still sleeping), all I had to do was read.  I can remember the smell of the books, the layout of the shelves and the offices.  I can remember the little roller stepstools that were yellow with textured rubber on the top.  My mom never MADE me read, I always just wanted to.

Since growing up my tastes in books may have changed a bit, but the love is still there.  With technology in the age that it is and ebooks becoming the wave of the future, it seems like I can read more now than ever.  Even though I have less time to do it.

This blog will be about what I am currently reading or have just read on the greatest invertion ever ... The Kindle.  I'll be giving my opinions (since they are the only ones that I have) on what I am reading, along with some recommendations on what to read.  I've tried this blog thing before, so we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment